- All the vehicles offered for sale on our website have German registration as they are recovered by banks or lease companies from private or legal entities based in Germany.
- The contract of sale is done directly between our company and the end customer, following the transfer of ownership from the vehicle owner (bank or lease company).
- The documents for the transfer of ownership to our company are prepared only after the customer has signed the “Written Authorization for purchase” and full payment is confirmed by our bank. Please note that preparation of documents may take up to 7-10 working days.
- All prices on our website are VAT included (19%). The vehicles can be exported from the Czech Republic both within the European Union and outside of it.
- For individuals in the European Union, VAT is not deductible.
- Companies registered as a VAT payer in a country that is part of the European Union can purchase vehicles from us at a price that is VAT deducted. To qualify for this facility, the buyer shall send the necessary documents to be checked by our company before making use of the “Buy it Now” option. Necessary documents are: certificate of registration of the company and a document proving that the company is a VAT payer in the country of registration.
- If the buyer is a private person based in a country that is not part of the European Union, he/she must pay the list price of the product displayed on our website. Private persons will be able to recover their VAT, amounting to 19% of the price paid, in maximum 30 calendar days from the time they send proof that the vehicle was exported outside of the European Union. A copy of the registration certificate in the country of export is required to submit a VAT claim.
- For more details about VAT claims and deductions for companies please see the table below:
|Local sale(Example: German vehicle sold to Germany)||EU transaction(Example: German vehicle sold to Hungary)||Export(Example: German vehicle sold to Russia)|
|• VAT on vehicle included on the invoice (deductible)
• Costs(*) incl. VAT
• VAT deductible
|• VAT on vehicle excluded on the invoice
• Buyer declares VAT in destination country
• Costs(*) excl. VAT (declaration)
|• VAT excluded, no VAT to be paid inside the EU
• Buyer declares VAT in his country according to his country rules
• Costs(*) excl. VAT
|See European directive EC/2006/112: art. 140 for more information.||See European directive EC/2006/112: art. 146 for more information.|
- Our company will add to the sale price a fee amounting to €250, that will cover preparation of documents for sale and export, obtaining provisional license plates valid for 30 days and the insurance for the provisional license plates.
- Vehicle transport will be made through our shipping department and will be accompanied by a company agent. Our agent will personally hand out the vehicle, both keys and the complete set of documents required for sale and registration of the vehicle. Our agent is qualified to advise the buyer about the procedure of registration of the vehicle.
- All our shipments have a shipping insurance included that is worth up to €150.000.
- Shipping charges will be calculated as follows:
- – minimum fee is €60 for distances below 150 km;
- – 151 km – 1500 km = at a rate of €0.30/km;
- – 1501 km – 3000 km = at a rate of €0.25/km;
- – more than 3000 km please ask for a shipping quote;
- Please note that the documents for sale and registration are prepared in 7-10 working days. Shipping will be started only after the documents are ready and may take up to 2-6 days, depending on the distance of transport. A total estimated time for delivery is around 5-16 working days.
- For any other question please do not hesitate to contact us.